- Qualitative risk analysis, semi quantitative both for gas pipelines and water ones. Definition of action and inspection plans for the risk management.
- Analysis of internal inspection runs, determination of critical anomalies, definition of repair requirements in accordance with regulations.
- Verification and evaluation of defects, determination of it´s fitness for service in accordance with the standard.
- Consulting and preparation of presentations before control authorities. Support in compliance with national regulations.
- Fail analysis, mechanical testing, metallographic analysis, material characterization.
- Analysis of risk based inspection (RBI) endorsed by professionals with API 580 certification. Definition of programs and methodologies of inspection to minimize the risk.
- Inspection and evaluation of pressure vessels by API 510 certified professionals. Certification of modifications and alterations of pressure vessels, definition of repair requirements.
- Inspection and evaluation of storage tanks by certified API 653 professionals. Certification of repairs and alterations, definition of repair requirements.
- Inspection and evaluation of pipelines by certified API 570 professionals. Certification of repairs and alterations, definition of repair requirements.
- Support in compliance with national regulations.
- Fitness for service evaluation, API 579 L I, II and III.
Evaluation of remnant life of pressure vessels with or without fire, storage tanks and pipelines.